Thursday, November 17, 2011

Horse_O's October/November Top !0 ^_^

Sorry for my abssense guys bt i was exttreamy busy taking care of my mom & grandma. But now back 2 business so i hit yall with a top ten cuz i was slacking hard body :)))

This first one is by far the radest one in my oppinoin ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY FUSTNG

Morgan Page- In The Air (Mord Fustang Remix)[Electro House]

This is most deff my fave Deadmau5 song ever and Special Features gooned it much props
Deadmau5-Strobe (Special Features Remix)[Electro House]

Absolutely fucking beautiful house music
Think Skrill with disco sauce on it hahahahaha yeeeeee
Kaskade & Skrillex - Lick It (Original Mix)[Electro Disco]

I cant get this song out of my head sorry had 2 just do it 2 ya [Boss Shit]

Zeds Dead's lastes . . . beautiful chill dub
Zeds Dead - Coffee Break

Subscape - Turn Me On

The Black Eyes Peas - Just Can't Get Enough (Centron Remix)
Sick ass Remix
Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn (Wick-it Remix)

Vandera - Move On (Dream Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment